Ajwain Honey / Carom Honey
HOW AJWAIN FLORA HONEY IS MADE?
Firstly, Apis Mellifera(Italian Bee) Worker bees search for ajwain flowers having nectar sources (Ajwain honey) in the area secondly when located, they dance particular way to let other bees know it.
Next, the bees rush together to the source and suck the nectar from the flower till their sacs (honey stomach) are full. After that, bees return to their hive for further processing.
Lastly, on its return to a beehive, the nectar that is loaded with disaccharide: (sucrose and water) is separated into monosaccharide’s: (glucose and fructose, and water molecules.) This separated nectar is then passed mouth-to-mouth and bee to bee till desired consistency of the honey is achieved. However, this honey is immature with high moisture content, the honey is left in the honeycomb cell for maturing i.e. until its moisture content is reduced to <20%. This changes nectar into ajwain honey.
Firstly, the moisture level is reduced by flapping of wings by bees,
Next, the moistures shall go down to a particular level,
Lastly, on achieving the moisture level, bees seal it by bee wax and such honey is called mature honey And now the honey is ideally ready for consumption.
CAN AJWAIN BE TAKEN WITH HONEY?
Here, honey comes with the properties of both Ajwain and honey so need not be taken together,
SKU : AJW-FH-G500
Manufacturer : Bee Farms Products, Vadodara
Country of Origin : India
Shelf Life : Best before 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Quality : Each batch is testing in Government Lab
Ingredients : Natural Ajwain Flora Honey
Month of Extraction : October & November
Origin of Honey : Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh
Product Weight : 500 gm (Net Weight of Product)
1 Kg (Shipping Weight of Product)
Packaging : Honey packed in Food Grade Glass jar
Shipping : Shipping in Thermocol box (21 x 17 x13 cm)
Return Policy : Non-Returnable (It’s Food Item)
Brand : Bee Farms
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Following may be noted
- First, Bee Farms does not claim that this product alters/cures/eliminate, etc. any disease/pain.
- Second, it is a supplement only.
- Lastly, the users are advised to seek a Dietitian/Physician/Nutritionist’s opinion on dosage before consuming any such product.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AJWAIN FLORA HONEY
- Kills Bacteria and Fungus: Raw Ajwain Honey is known far and wide for its healing properties. Unpasteurized Ajwain Honey works wonders when it comes to killing bacteria and fungus for it naturally contains hydrogen peroxide which is an antiseptic.
- Heals Wound: Pure Ajwain Honey is a sugary, syrupy substance that has been shown to have bioactive components that can help heal wounds.
- A powerhouse of Antioxidants: The presence of free radicals in the body contributes to the process of aging and can also lead to the development of severe conditions, such as cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Antioxidants help to counter these free radicals, protecting your cells from extensive damage. Real Ajwain Honey contains numerous plant chemicals that play the role of antioxidants for our body.
- Aids Indigestion: Natural Ajwain Honey helps in boosting the immune system and prevents stomach-related disease.
Preparing honey is not a piece of cake. Honey bees have to work hard to create delicious sweet honey for themselves. But they make an ample amount of honey, so humans can also eat this precious golden liquid and reap its benefits.
SOME FACT ABOUT HONEY BEE
- First, get clear, not all bees make honey!
- There are multiple foragers, worker bees, drones (male bees), and one queen bee in beehives.
- To your surprise.A single honey bee can produce 1 tablespoon of honey in its lifetime.
- Honeybees only extract nectar from flowers within a 3km radius of their beehives.
- So let’s now understand how honey bee makes honey:
- Beekeeping is the practice of keeping bee boxes in forest areas, agriculture farms, and open lands. Their presence also provides farmers with environmental and economic benefits. So it is a win-win situation for farmers and beekeepers.
- The most important part of beekeeping is that the bees or their honeycombs don’t get hurt in this entire process.
- Beekeepers keep wooden boxes consisting of a wooden frame with a honeycomb blueprint. This blueprint gives the bees to build their honeycomb on the print.
- Once the bees have made honey, it is easy to lift off the plates to remove the honey without damaging or killing any bees along the way and putting it back.
- Bee Farms Product gets inspiration from such beekeepers and buys honey from them. The extracted honey is Pure & Sure, unadulterated, and non-heated.
DID YOU KNOW HONEY IS THE 3RD MOST ADULTERATED FOOD IN THE WORLD?
- Yes, you read it correctly. It indeed is a threat to public health and the ecosystem too. Industrial honey manufacturers for sake of saving more money either dilute real honey with sugar syrup derived from plants, like high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), or with beetroot syrup. They even chemically modify the sugars in these syrups to make them look like real honey.
- Fake honey is bad for beekeepers and bad for bees too. Adulterated honey also ultimately drives honey prices down, and people often are devoid of real honey.
Good quality of honey and other honey bee products
Nishant Parekh –
It’s a great Flora honey. I tried it for the first time and its worth of its price.