Bee Venom Collector
Specifications of Bee Venom Multiple Collector
- Machine controlled by Advance Microcontroller Technology
- V DC – operating voltage using Chargeable Battery
- Auto cutoff after 40 min
- LED indication for operations as Green LED- Machine working in normal mode, Red LED- Machine completed 40 min cycle, Flashing Red LED Battery low voltage indication.
- Collecting frames with surface area 157 mm x192 mm
- Best performance with temperature range +15°C to +45°C (59°F to 113°F)
- Enclosure materials: PVC or Acrylic
- Frame material: PVC and MS Wires
- Easy to use for beginners & professionals
- Tested at various farms with different whether.
- Designed and developed by doctorates team of R & D
Following Components supplied along with Bee Venom Multiple Collector
- Premium Queen Mother Box _01 Nos.
- Panel_04 Nos.
- Toughen glass_04 Nos.
- Extension Cords (3 meters each) _ 4 Nos.
- One Battery (Only standard Battery no local make) _ 1 Nos.
- One Breathing Mask along with hand gloves (used during handling of bee venom)_1 Nos.
- Two Storage Bottle (dark color)_100 gm capacity
- UV protection cover_4 Nos.
- Protection eye glasses 👓_1 Nos.
- Sharp Blade Scraper_ 2 Nos.
- User manual
User Manual of Bee Venom Collector Machine
How to use the device:
1)All necessary items are included in the unit. Pl check
2)Open the bee box and arrange the frame with glass in a proper way.
3)Extend the wire and make a connection with the motherboard.
4)Cover the frame using a plastic dome cover.
5)Follow the same procedure for all frames.
6)Make the motherboard connection with the battery.
7)Check all connections very well before starting the machine.
8)Switch on the power of the machine.
9)Green LED is indicating that the machine is working properly.
10)The machine will work for a 40-minute cycle & will close automatically.
11)Constant red LED indication shows that the cycle is over.
12)Stop the machine with the switch off.
13)Wear all protective covers and remove the glasses from frames.
14)Collect the venom using venom remover and store it in a dry glass bottle.
15)Keep the bottle in a dry and cool place before dispatching.
16)If the red LED is flashing the battery voltage is not sufficient so put it for charging for around 4 to 6 hours.
1)Take all possible measures to ensure safe work with bee venom.
2)Work with gloves and protective glasses.
3)Make sure the venom does not get into your eyes, nose, or mouth.
4)Always work in a team of at least 2.
5)Keep the glasses, the devices, and the venom itself out of children’s reach, other people, away from food products or animals.
6)Wash your hands well after work. Keep the clothes you used while you worked separately from others.
7)Any doubt pl contact us at +91 9409531877
Warranty: 5 Months*
* It includes: We will repair products with damaged electronics or replace them at our cost.
*It does not include: Any damage sustained due to improper and/or careless use, Shipping costs, Acrylic or PVC part damage.
Cancellation Policy : If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refund Policy: We have No return policy, which means you have No Refund after receiving your item.
Damages and issues: In case if you happen to receive a damaged product then you can inform us within the first 24 hours of you receiving the product.
CLICK HERE for collection Video