We introduce this fighter to support your constant fight with coughs, colds and anti-flu. Eucalyptus honey is a variety of honey made from the flower nectar of eucalyptus blossoms. This honey is Very distinct taste and aroma for having a host of health benefits with people swearing for its medicinal value.
Eucalyptus Flora honey is especially known for its health benefits due to the following properties.
It’s naturally antibacterial, supported by hydrogen peroxide, low moisture and low PH.
Rich in Anti-Oxidants
It’s a source of potent polyphenols and flavonoids, natural compounds with strong anti-oxidant activity. Antioxidants protect cells from damage and oxidant stress that could worsen inflammation and ageing. This is why such honey is said to possess anti-ageing properties.
- Cough and cold – Add pepper powder and ginger to it and consume it 3-4 times a day.
- Fever – Add ginger and pepper and consume it multiple times a day.
- Improve skin health – It helps cleanse the skin, remove dirt and impurities blocked the skin pores.
- Ease stress – It helps to keep you calm and relaxed. It helps reduce stress levels and manage anxiety issues.
Here are the wonderful medicinal uses of Eucalyptus honey:
- Relief for mild coughs and colds
- Natural remedy for respiratory problems
- Accelerate healing of wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, abrasions and sores
- Effective on insect bites and stings.
- Helps with rheumatism
- Sprained ligaments
- High blood pressure
The only way to get the full health benefits of this beautiful honey is to consume raw eucalyptus honey on a regular basis.
- True Flora Nectar
- Pure and natural
- Raw & Unprocessed
- Honeybee Collect nectar from the flowers of Eucalyptus trees (Safeda / Nilgiri)
- It has a mild, subtle taste with a sharp punch of Eucalyptus at the core
- Free from additives and chemicals
- Suitable for all members of the family
- Extracted and processed by experts
- Perfect supplement for health conscious individuals
Ingredients: Natural Eucalyptus Honey
No Preservatives | No Added Flavours | No Added Sugars | No Added Colors