Flow Hive Frames_06
Honey Bee Flow Frames of 6 Nos.
- Flow frames: The self-contained honeycomb frame that hangs in the flow super. This has the split cell’ technology allowing a beekeeper to harvest honey without opening the hive.
- Flow Key: The long steel key that is inserted in the Flow Key access slot(s) to operate the Flow Frames.
- Flow Key Access Slot: These are the rectangular slots at the top of each Flow Frame that the Flow Key fits in to operate the mechanism and harvest honey.
- Honey Tube: The tube extension that is inserted in the honey trough when harvesting honey.
Benefits of Flow hive Frames
- Flow Frames are the gentlest way to extract honey ever conceived, for both bees and beekeepers a like.
- The unique clear end-frame view allows beekeepers to observe their busy bees and see at a glance when the honey is ready.
- It is designed to be used for a lifetime. No foundation sheet, No fuss, No heavy lifting, and No expensive processing equipment through the clear end-frame view, you can see when the honey is ready without opening up the hive and Turn the Key and watch as pure, fresh honey right out of the hive and into your jar.
- This product makes the extraction process far less stressful for the bees and so much easier for the beekeeper.
- Less chance of stings.
- The extraction process is so gentle, the bees barely notice at all.
- Potentially more honey can be harvested about 3 kg honey per frame can produce.