Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute an electronic record within the context of the applicable law. This is computer generated so no signature or digital signature is required.
Services At a Glance During the registration process on the Site, BFP may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name, email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
Eligibility Site services would be available to only select topographies in India. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years you are not entitled to use the site
License & Site access BFP does not allows you to either limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site nor to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express wrote consent of BFP.
Account & Registration Obligations All Visitors/Customers have to register and login for order placing on the Site. The account and registration details should be current and correct for communications related to your purchases from this site. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt-out either by unsubscribing in “My Account”.
Pricing Products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices charged are the prices as on the date of the delivery.
Cancellation by Site / Customer Orders can be canceled anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot if any. We will refund any payments already made by you for the order. Fraudulent transactions suspected by us by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. A negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers would be maintained and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Return & Refunds This is a food item so no return or refund policy is there.
You Agree and Confirm
- That if a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you like wrong name /address or any other wrong information, any extra cost incurred by BFP for redelivery shall be charged to you.
- That Authentic and true information in all instances will be provided by you where such information is requested of site. BFP reserves the right to confirm and validate the information provided by you at any point of time.
- If details provided by you are found not to be true (wholly or partly), BFP has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The services available on this Site and transacting are at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction/accessing through this Site.
- The address provided for delivery is correct and belongs to the person who has ordered the product. In case of any discrepancy no refund will be initiated in such cases.
- You should check the product description carefully before ordering. By ordering by you it is deemed you have gone through the conditions of sale included in the items description.
Site shall not be used other than following purpose:
- Unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Material being transmitted that constitutes criminal offence
- Snooping any other person’s use or pleasure of the Site.
- Applicable laws shall not be breached.
- Networks or web sites connected to the site shall not be disrupted or interfered.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service BFP website terms and conditions may be changed/modified at any time without any prior notification to you. The latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time can be assessed on the Site. The Terms & Conditions on the Site shall be revived regularly by you. If not acceptable to you the new terms & Conditions, you should discontinue using the Service. In case you continue to use the Service it shall be concluded that the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site are acceptable to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Vadodara shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by BFP and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Vadodara. The High Court of judicature at Ahmedabad alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions Comments/Reviews Feedbacks by you can be used by BFP in any way it find fit to. These will become its property.
Objectionable Material BFP shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BFP, it’s all employees, directors, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to BFP or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Termination This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or BFP. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. BFP may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to BFP. Upon termination of users Agreement by you or BFP from this site, you should immediately destroy all materials downloaded or any other way you have got it